- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Trimm; Libertyville and Chicago
- Loudspeaker, headphone or earphone
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- - Is a Headphone or Earphone
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Rex Phones - Trimm; Libertyville and
- Miscellaneous shapes - described under notes.
Trimm Rex Headset, Version Code 30, 2000 ohms DC;
Made of metal with bakelite earpads.
DC resistance 2 or 20 kΩ available.
- Price in first year of sale
- 2.00 USD
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Mentioned in
- Radio Shack Catalog (1939, page 13)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 19 models, 19 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Trimm; Libertyville and Chicago