Vonalvizsgáló telefon - Line Tester Phone
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Tungsram; Budapest (see also British T.)
- 1910 ?
- Telephony - wire and wireless
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Solar- and/or muscle driven, also addl. power jack possible
- - Is a Headphone or Earphone
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Vonalvizsgáló telefon - Line Tester Phone - Tungsram; Budapest see also
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Model page created by Sándor Selyem-Tóth. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 41 models, 40 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Tungsram; Budapest (see also British T.)