All Purpose Radio 50
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Tyrman Electric Corporation; Chicago, IL
- 1927 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF without regeneration; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 2 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: All Purpose Radio 50 - Tyrman Electric Corporation;
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 12.5 x 14.5 x 8.75 inch / 318 x 368 x 222 mm
Battery powered "Tyrman "50" "All Purpose Radio". Two-dial portable Radio.
According to Tyne, page 318, the tube UX222 arrived October 1927.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 26 lb (26 lb 0 oz) / 11.804 kg
- Price in first year of sale
- 54.00 USD
- Model page created by Alan Larsen. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 6 models, 6 with images and 3 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Tyrman Electric Corporation; Chicago, IL