- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- United Motors Service (Delco)
- 1955 ?
- Car Radio, perhaps also + sound player/recorder
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Delco Radio Corp. (Appliance) || Delco-Remy Division, General Motors Corp. || United Motors Service Delco General Motors
- Brand: Chieftain || Delco
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 262 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 12 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AC-2747 Studebaker - United Motors Service Delco
- Chassis only or for «building in»
Vibrator for +B
Speaker 6x9 inch.
- Circuit diagram reference
- Beitman Radio Diagrams Vol. 16, 1956
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 333 Folder 14 dated 10-56)
- Model page created by Egon Penker. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 579 models, 316 with images and 548 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from United Motors Service (Delco)