- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- United Motors Service (Delco)
- 1956 ?
- Car Radio, perhaps also + sound player/recorder
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Delco Radio Corp. (Appliance) || Delco-Remy Division, General Motors Corp. || United Motors Service Delco General Motors
- Brand: Chieftain || Delco
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 12 Volt
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Chevrolet 987366 - United Motors Service Delco
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 278 Folder 3)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 314 Folder 1)
- Model page created by Dirk Taekels. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 579 models, 316 with images and 548 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from United Motors Service (Delco)