- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- United Motors Service (Delco)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Delco Radio Corp. (Appliance) || Delco-Remy Division, General Motors Corp. || United Motors Service Delco General Motors
- Brand: Chieftain || Delco
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 465 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 10 inch = 25.4 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Delco R-1142 - United Motors Service Delco
- Console with Push Buttons.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 32 x 35 x 12 inch / 813 x 889 x 305 mm
- Price in first year of sale
- 69.95 USD !
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 10 = 1939 and before
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Beitman Radio Diagrams, Vol. 02, 1939 (Riders 10-22, 23, 24, 30)
- Other Models
Here you find 579 models, 316 with images and 548 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from United Motors Service (Delco)