- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- United Motors Service (Delco)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Delco Radio Corp. (Appliance) || Delco-Remy Division, General Motors Corp. || United Motors Service Delco General Motors
- Brand: Chieftain || Delco
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 117 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Delco R1171 - United Motors Service Delco
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
Built-in loop antenna.
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 12 = ca. 1941 and before
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Beitman Radio Diagrams, Vol. 04, 1941 (1941!)
- Other Models
Here you find 579 models, 316 with images and 548 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from United Motors Service (Delco)