United Selective 3
- Manufacturer / Brand
- United Distributors Ltd. (Udisco); Sydney, NSW
- 1925 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF with regeneration; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 1 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries / 6 & 45 & 90 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: United Selective 3 - United Distributors Ltd.
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
- The price below includes aerial, dry batteries and dry battery valves, and Atlas loudspeaker. The same radio but with accumulator equipment and valves was £28-10-0.
- Price in first year of sale
- 25.00 Aus£
- Model page created by Stuart Irwin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 40 models, 35 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from United Distributors Ltd. (Udisco); Sydney, NSW