- Manufacturer / Brand
- University / University Graham Instruments Pty. Ltd., Radio Equipment Pty. Ltd.; Sydney
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 240 / 6 & 1.5 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Supertester TST - University / University Graham
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 10.75 x 13.25 x 7 inch / 273 x 337 x 178 mm
This is a combined valve emission tester and multimeter for radio service work. It can be powered from the AC mains or a 6 volt accumulator.
A built in roller chart gives the user the settings for testing valves.
As well as normal multimeter functions, electrolytic capacitors can be tested for capacity and leakage. Paper and mica capacitors are tested for leakage using a neon indicator.
This model was available up until at least 1950. Later models were fitted with a 7 pin miniature socket and, later still, a noval socket.
- Mentioned in
- Radio & Hobbies magazine April, 1942 P50.
- Model page created by Stuart Irwin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 22 models, 22 with images and 5 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from University / University Graham Instruments Pty. Ltd., Radio Equipment Pty. Ltd.; Sydney