Unikit RF Oscillator OK1
- Manufacturer / Brand
- University / University Graham Instruments Pty. Ltd., Radio Equipment Pty. Ltd.; Sydney
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Tuned circuits
- 1 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 2x 1.5 & 67.5 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Unikit RF Oscillator OK1 - University / University Graham
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 155 x 60 x 205 mm / 6.1 x 2.4 x 8.1 inch
The University Model OK1 RF Oscillator was sold in kit form for £7- or factory constructed for £9- in 1947.
It was powered by two 1.5V “C” cells and a 67.5V 482 battery. It covered the long and medium band from 160 to 1600 kHz. Shortwave was covered from 16 to 45 Metres.
It was manufactured by Radio Equipment Pty Ltd, 5 North York Street Sydney NSW Australia.
- Price in first year of sale
- 9.00 Aus£
- Mentioned in
- The Australasian Radio World, Dec., 1947 back cover.
- Model page created by Gary Cowans. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 22 models, 22 with images and 5 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from University / University Graham Instruments Pty. Ltd., Radio Equipment Pty. Ltd.; Sydney