Samuray 7 Trs.
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Europe - see text
- 1965 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Tuned circuits
- 5 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 2 x 3 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 6.5 cm = 2.6 inch
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Samuray 7 Trs. - Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Europe
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 155 x 92 x 42 mm / 6.1 x 3.6 x 1.7 inch
Has 6 Transistors and one diode starting with AA.., so the front reads 7 trs.
Manufactured in Europe, likely in Italy.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.390 kg / 0 lb 13.7 oz (0.859 lb)
- Model page created by Carlo Cossa. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 12 models, 11 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Europe - see text