15 Watt PA System Fig. 2 from AORSM
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Australia (AUS)
- Audio Amplifier or -mixer
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 15 W (undistorted)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 15 Watt PA System Fig. 2 from AORSM - Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT:
Listed in the hard cover edition of the AORSM Volume 1, page 385 - 388, are three versions of public address amplifiers and associated schematics.
They are suggested for servicemen to construct and sell, or hire as an extra source of income.
Mr. A.G. Brayne, the editor of the AORSM, Volume 1, states that he has built and used the Fig. 2 version.
There is no proof of commercial manufacture for these amplifiers.
- Mentioned in
- AORSM Vol. 1 Hard cover edition P385 - 388
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- AORSM Vol. 1 Hard cover edition P386
- Model page created by Gary Cowans. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 15 models, 14 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Australia (AUS)