Advanco 10 Transistor MT-1888
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Advanco (Advance Transistor Co.); New York, NY
- 1965 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Advanco 10 Transistor MT-1888 - Advanco Advance Transistor Co.
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
Advanco MT-1888, 10 Transistor; dial window.
Made in Japan
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 6 models, 5 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Advanco (Advance Transistor Co.); New York, NY