AGS Six Transistor E-6
Sterling Hi-Fidelity, Inc.; Long Island City, NY
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sterling Hi-Fidelity, Inc.; Long Island City, NY
- 1961 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 4 x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Bakelite or Plastics (type unknown)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AGS Six Transistor E-6 - Sterling Hi-Fidelity, Inc.;
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 154 x 90 x 45 mm / 6.1 x 3.5 x 1.8 inch
Made in Japan
- Model page created by Nikolay Milev. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 10 models, 9 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sterling Hi-Fidelity, Inc.; Long Island City, NY
The model AGS Six Transistor is part of the collections of the following members.