AGS Six Transistor TR-62
Sterling Hi-Fidelity, Inc.; Long Island City, NY
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sterling Hi-Fidelity, Inc.; Long Island City, NY
- 1962 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1 x 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 2.25 inch = 5.7 cm
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AGS Six Transistor TR-62 - Sterling Hi-Fidelity, Inc.;
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 110 x 68 x 32 mm / 4.3 x 2.7 x 1.3 inch
Has a reverse painted dial.
Made in Japan
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.2 kg / 0 lb 7 oz (0.441 lb)
- Source of data
- - - Data from my own collection
- Model page created by William J Blanchflower. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 10 models, 9 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sterling Hi-Fidelity, Inc.; Long Island City, NY
The model AGS Six Transistor is part of the collections of the following members.