AMC (Japan 716)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Japan
- 1975 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 105 - 120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AMC - Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Japan
- Tablemodel with Clock ((Alarm-) Clock Radio).
AM Table Top Analog Clock Radio Model AMC.
Power Consumption 7 Watts. Telechron clock movement with alarm and sleep timer.
Made in Japan 716
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1048 models, 896 with images and 90 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Japan