- Manufacturer / Brand
- Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Japan
- 1962 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 5 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1 x 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Arleigh AR-621 - Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Japan
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 66 x 108 x 33 mm / 2.6 x 4.3 x 1.3 inch
Arleigh Model AR-621. US Civil Defense marks on dial. Heavy leather case.
Made in Japan
- Model page created by Ray Albright. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1066 models, 919 with images and 94 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Japan