- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Arrow (Arrow Trading Co).; New York, NY
- 1980 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 120 / 1 x 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 993 - Arrow Arrow Trading Co.; New
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 6 x 6 x 2.5 inch / 152 x 152 x 64 mm
AM/FM /AC DC Portable Radio Model Arrow 993.
Power Consumption AC 120V 5 Watts, DC 9V 1,2 Watts.
Made in Hong Kong
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 15 models, 13 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Arrow (Arrow Trading Co).; New York, NY