Artemis Transistor 7 ST-7EL
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sanritsu Electric Co., Japan Transformer Works, Sanritz; Tokyo
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Artemis Transistor 7 ST-7EL - Sanritsu Electric Co., Japan
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
Artemis ST-7EL, Transistor 7;
US import by a company from Idaho.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (10-1961 Set 550 Folder 4)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 34 models, 31 with images and 5 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sanritsu Electric Co., Japan Transformer Works, Sanritz; Tokyo