Aurora - De Luxe
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Japan
- 1963 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1 x 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Aurora - De Luxe - Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Japan
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 2.25 x 3.87 x 0 inch / 57 x 98 x 0 mm
Similar to the models reported under Holiday.
Made in Japan
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1066 models, 919 with images and 94 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Japan