Autotronic or Dimension V 752M
- Hong Kong
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Hong Kong (HK)
- 1970 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 120; 6 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Autotronic or Dimension V 752M - Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Hong
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 13 x 8.5 x 4 inch / 330 x 216 x 102 mm
- Autotronic 752M, Solid State Multiband Battery/Electric;
Coverage: AM, CB, FM, SW, SW, AIR, WB and PB, squelch & tone control,
solid carrying handle, made in Hong-Kong.
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 775 models, 676 with images and 19 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Hong Kong (HK)