Gerco-Radio - Gerko Radio
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Belgex Ltd.; Bruxelles
- 1950 ??
- Detector-Radio (Crystal or diode, without tubes/transistors)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Main principle
- TRF with diode detector
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- - only for Earphone!
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Gerco-Radio - Gerko Radio - Belgex Ltd.; Bruxelles
- Design Radio or Novelty / Gadget - fancy or unusual shape.
Germanium diode. Made of cardboard.
- Price in first year of sale
- 185.00 BEF
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2 models, 2 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Belgex Ltd.; Bruxelles