- Manufacturer / Brand
- Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Spain
- 1965 ??
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Tape Recorder
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 125; 220 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 7 cm = 2.8 inch
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Baby Sond - Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Spain
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 230 x 80 x 180 mm / 9.1 x 3.1 x 7.1 inch
- Baby Sond portable tape recorder,
Single head with permanent magnet for erasing.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 2.6 kg / 5 lb 11.6 oz (5.727 lb)
- Source of data
- - - Data from my own collection
- Model page created by Jose Mayoral-Diaz. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 44 models, 39 with images and 12 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Spain