Ballantine's 8 A-43 B Japan
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Caltrade Mfg. & Trading Co.; San Francisco, CA
- 1970 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 4 × 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Ballantine's 8 A-43 B [Japan] - Caltrade Mfg. & Trading Co.;
- Design Radio or Novelty / Gadget - fancy or unusual shape.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 4 x 8.75 x 2.5 inch / 102 x 222 x 64 mm
Promotional Bottle radio for "Ballantines finest blended Scotch Whisky, 86 proof".
Compare with most similar version made in Hong Kong.
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5 models, 5 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Caltrade Mfg. & Trading Co.; San Francisco, CA