Ballast resistor 500/250 V
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Hungary (H)
- 1960 ??
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Ballast resistor 500/250 V - Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT:
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 145 x 185 x 75 mm / 5.7 x 7.3 x 3 inch
Both paths R and T have a resistance of 10 kOhms each.
Range extension to 500 V for an instrument 250 V, 50 µA/V if both paths (R and T) are used.
Using a single path only (R or T) will extend to a 500 V range for an instrument having 250 V and 100 µA/V.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 1.1 kg / 2 lb 6.8 oz (2.423 lb)
- Model page created by Sándor Selyem-Tóth. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 50 models, 43 with images and 6 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Hungary (H)