- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- FM Broadcast Band Only
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / AAA: 2 × 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 6 cm = 2.4 inch
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Bratz Auto Model Radio - MGA Entertainment; Van Nuys,
- Design Radio or Novelty / Gadget - fancy or unusual shape.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 460 x 135 x 185 mm / 18.1 x 5.3 x 7.3 inch
- Model page created by Sandor Selyem-Tóth. See "Data change" for further contributors.
Collections | Museums | Literature
The model Bratz Auto Model Radio is part of the collections of the following members.