Cadran Cobra Artisa 422
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: France (INCONNU)
- 1946 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 12.5 cm = 4.9 inch
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Cadran Cobra Artisa 422 - Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: France
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 250 x 190 x 160 mm / 9.8 x 7.5 x 6.3 inch
See also a similar model with dial marked Artisa 421 from an unknown manufacturer.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 3.3 kg / 7 lb 4.3 oz (7.269 lb)
- Model page created by Manfred Rathgeb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 253 models, 236 with images and 12 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: France (INCONNU)