Cimco (Wedge) DS-85
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Japan
- 1955 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 5 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 115 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 3 inch = 7.6 cm
- Power out
- 1.5 W (max.)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Cimco DS-85 - Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Japan
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 165 x 110 x 95 mm / 6.5 x 4.3 x 3.7 inch
Mixer/RF Amplifier has single tuned tank circuit capacitive coupled to IF Amplifier.
See also Repco DS-85
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 1 lb 14 oz (1.875 lb) / 0.851 kg
- Mentioned in
- -- Schematic (Schematic on back of model)
- Model page created by Jack Sorensen. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1023 models, 868 with images and 86 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Japan