Clarentone - Sunbeam
- Hong Kong
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Hong Kong (HK)
- 1970 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 240 / ? Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Clarentone - Sunbeam - Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Hong
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 9 x 5 x 3 inch / 229 x 127 x 76 mm
Most probably made in Hong Kong for the UK market.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 804 models, 713 with images and 18 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Hong Kong (HK)