DYN compu-lite DS-4555
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Dyn Electronics Inc.; Miami and Hialeah (FL)
- 1976 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110 - 120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: DYN compu-lite DS-4555 - Dyn Electronics Inc.; Miami
- Tablemodel with Clock ((Alarm-) Clock Radio).
Table Top AM/FM Alarm Clock Radio Model DYN compu-lite DS-4555.
Power Consumption 10 Watts.
Made in Hong Kong for DYN Electronics. Inc., Miami, FLA.
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 12 models, 9 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Dyn Electronics Inc.; Miami and Hialeah (FL)