Eldorado Frequency Counter 325A
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: USA
- 1970 ??
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 117 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Eldorado Frequency Counter 325A - Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: USA
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Eldorado 325A, 15 MHz Frequency Counter 325A;
Nixie tubes, eight push buttons.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 271 models, 220 with images and 12 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: USA