Everlite Radio-Glass (Binocular Radio) Field Glass (Japan 725)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Tokiwa Electrical Industries Co, Ltd.; (where?)
- 1970 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 9 Volt
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Everlite Radio-Glass Field Glass - Tokiwa Electrical Industries
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
6-Tr. Radio & 4 x 40 Field Glass, earphones jack, made in Japan, radio placed in holder,
Made in Japan 725
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5 models, 5 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Tokiwa Electrical Industries Co, Ltd.; (where?)