Four-Star - Fortune Star Prod. Co.; New York (NY)
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Four-Star - Fortune Star Prod. Co.; New York (NY)
- 1965 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Four-Star FS-9 - Four-Star - Fortune Star Prod.
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 2.5 x 2.5 x 1 inch / 64 x 64 x 25 mm
Four-Star FS-9, the "New Powerful Micro Transistor Radio"; yellow body color known.
Made in Hong Kong
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 26 models, 23 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Four-Star - Fortune Star Prod. Co.; New York (NY)