- Manufacturer / Brand
- Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Singapore (SGP)
- 1970 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / ? x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: HighPoint - Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT:
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
Unproven type >TR 101-75<.
Made in Singapore most probably for the French market.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 13 models, 12 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Singapore (SGP)