Homer Mini Super MR-3
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Japan
- 1965 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries
- - For headphones or amp.
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Homer Mini Super MR-3 - Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Japan
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Homer MR-3, Mini Super;
Earphone jack, black case, made in Japan.
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1068 models, 923 with images and 94 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Japan