Invicta 10 Transistor 10DL
- Hong Kong
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Hong Kong (HK)
- 1963 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 5 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1 x 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Invicta 10 Transistor 10DL - Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Hong
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 72 x 114 x 38 mm / 2.8 x 4.5 x 1.5 inch
Conelrad Markings (Civil Defense, CD) on the dial at 640 and 1240 kHz.
Contains YAOU transistors.
Made in Hong Kong.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 772 models, 673 with images and 20 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Hong Kong (HK)