Invicta 12 Transistor 12DL
- Hong Kong
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Hong Kong (HK)
- 1965 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Invicta 12 Transistor 12DL - Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Hong
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
Conelrad Markings (Civil Defense, CD) on the dial at 640 and 1240 kHz.
- Model page created by Mark Hippenstiel. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 767 models, 668 with images and 21 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Hong Kong (HK)