Invicta AM/FM 14 Transistor High Sensitivity FM-1401
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Invicta (Toyomenka, Inc.); New York, NY
- 1968 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455/10700 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / AA: 4 x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Invicta AM/FM 14 Transistor High Sensitivity FM-1401 - Invicta Toyomenka, Inc.; New
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 5 x 8 x 0 inch / 127 x 203 x 0 mm
See similar radios with different brands and the same model number.
Made in Japan
- Model page created by Aldo Andreani. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 12 models, 11 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Invicta (Toyomenka, Inc.); New York, NY