Ektacolor Pro Gold 160
Kodak - Eastman Kodak Company; Rochester (NY)
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Kodak - Eastman Kodak Company; Rochester (NY)
- 1990 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- FM Broadcast Band Only
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1 x 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 0.3 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Ektacolor Pro Gold 160 - Kodak - Eastman Kodak Company;
- Design Radio or Novelty / Gadget - fancy or unusual shape.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 0 x 125 x 0 mm / 0 x 4.9 x 0 inch
- Ø 73 mm.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.3 kg / 0 lb 10.6 oz (0.661 lb)
- Source of data
- - - Data from my own collection
- Model page created by Klaus Dräger. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 12 models, 12 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Kodak - Eastman Kodak Company; Rochester (NY)
The model Ektacolor Pro Gold 160 is part of the collections of the following members.