Solid State Battery Electric 20-150
Lake Electronics, Inc.; Glenview, IL
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Lake Electronics, Inc.; Glenview, IL
- 1970 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 117 / ? Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Solid State Battery Electric 20-150 - Lake Electronics, Inc.;
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 23 models, 23 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Lake Electronics, Inc.; Glenview, IL