Manble Bicycle Fancy Radio 456-E
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Unknown to us - Worldwide
- 1980 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- FM Broadcast Band Only
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Manble Bicycle Fancy Radio 456-E - Unknown to us - Worldwide
- Miscellaneous shapes - described under notes.
- Manble Bicycle Fancy Radio 456-E;
With horn & built-in lamp. Wrist strap. Bicycle bracket.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 743 models, 675 with images and 23 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Unknown to us - Worldwide