Melson All Transistor
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Japan
- 1960 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- TRF with diode detector; Reflex
- Tuned circuits
- 1 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1 x 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Melson All Transistor - Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Japan
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Melson AM Pocket 2 Transistor Radio Model All Transistor.
Made in Japan. 2 Transistors only, but with speaker. Single pack tuning condenser and only two transistors cannot be Superhet. Most probably Reflex.
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1063 models, 919 with images and 94 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Japan