Mickey Mouse Nite-Lite Radio 402
- Hong Kong
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Concept 2000 (Hong Kong) Ltd.; Hong Kong
- 1995 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Powered by external power supply or a main unit.
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Mickey Mouse Nite-Lite Radio 402 - Concept 2000 Hong Kong Ltd.;
- Design Radio or Novelty / Gadget - fancy or unusual shape.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 200 x 155 x 90 mm / 7.9 x 6.1 x 3.5 inch
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 31 models, 30 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Concept 2000 (Hong Kong) Ltd.; Hong Kong
Forum contributions about this model: Concept 2000 Hong: Mickey Mouse Nite-Lite Radio 402
Threads: 1 | Posts: 2
This is my first question to the forum. I'm excited to be a member and contribute where I can. I purchased this radio for a friend who's a Mickey collector and wanted to know if anyone could tell me the voltage requirements? Is it a 9v wall wart? Mine didn't come with a wall adapter. Thanks very much!
-Brian a.k.a RadioNutt
Brian Gilman, 07.Jun.17