Microwave Leakage Monitor MW-500
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Unknown to us - Worldwide
- 1990 ??
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Microwave Leakage Monitor MW-500 - Unknown to us - Worldwide
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 60 x 34 x 115 mm / 2.4 x 1.3 x 4.5 inch
Based on schottky diode detector; Analogic Dial with "safety" area (green below number 1) and "Caution" area (red over number 1); the detector will be calibrated for 2450 MHz; measure range from zero to 2,7 (mW/cmq power density ?).
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.1 kg / 0 lb 3.5 oz (0.22 lb)
- Model page created by Emilio Focosi. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 743 models, 675 with images and 23 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Unknown to us - Worldwide