- Soviet Union
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Kation, Industrial Union, Chmelnitskij, Ukraine
- 1980 ?
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 220; 12 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Norfolk 4016 - Kation, Industrial Union,
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 170 x 155 x 220 mm / 6.7 x 6.1 x 8.7 inch
- Norfolk 4016;
~16 cm portable TV with French standard CCIR L VHF-/UHF electronic tuner, built-in telescopic antenna.
Compare this type with most similar but with different tuning standard equiped models like the >Elektronika 407<.
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2 models, 2 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Kation, Industrial Union, Chmelnitskij, Ukraine