10 Tr Radio Alarm RA-1001
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- North American Foreign Trading Corporation (Unisonic Products Corp.); New York
- 1968 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1x 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 5.7 cm = 2.2 inch
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 10 Tr Radio Alarm RA-1001 - North American Foreign Trading
- Tablemodel with Clock ((Alarm-) Clock Radio).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 150 x 80 x 37 mm / 5.9 x 3.1 x 1.5 inch
A similar model was sold by Neckerman as Neckermann Timer RA-1001.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.3 kg / 0 lb 10.6 oz (0.661 lb)
- Model page created by José Manuel Silvestre. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 41 models, 40 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from North American Foreign Trading Corporation (Unisonic Products Corp.); New York