President 8 Transistor HiFi-Deluxe (Japan 902)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Yashima Electric Industrial Co., Ltd.; Tokyo
- 1965 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / AA: 4 x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: President 8 Transistor HiFi-Deluxe - Yashima Electric Industrial Co
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
President 8 Transistor HiFi-Deluxe;
Front made of metal, dial window, earphones jack.
Made in Japan 902
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 20 models, 19 with images and 7 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Yashima Electric Industrial Co., Ltd.; Tokyo