Radio Veronica 192 Mtr. 1562-kc
Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Hong Kong (HK)
- Hong Kong
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Hong Kong (HK)
- 1963 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Radio Veronica 192 Mtr. 1562-kc - Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Hong
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 65 x 110 x 33 mm / 2.6 x 4.3 x 1.3 inch
- Model page created by Jörg Holtzapfel. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 788 models, 692 with images and 19 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Hong Kong (HK)
The model Radio Veronica 192 Mtr. is part of the collections of the following members.