Receiver R 1297
- Manufacturer / Brand
- MILITARY France, production militaire commune
- 1948 ??
- Commercial Receiver (may include amateur bands)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110-240 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Receiver R 1297 - MILITARY France, production
- Boatanchor (heavy military or commercial set >20 kg).
- Receiver R 1297;
All wave boatanchor receiver, US steel tubes,
probably for military or commercial use, S-meter, course scale on top front, round fine scale window and band indicator in the middle, four time tuning condenser,
type plate shows "A M" with a logo in the middle as manufacturer.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 28 kg / 61 lb 10.8 oz (61.674 lb)
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 70 models, 62 with images and 7 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from MILITARY France, production militaire commune