FM-AM 5 Band All Transistor FM-500
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Rising (Hokuyo Musen Kogyo Co. Ltd.); Osaka
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, more than 2 SW bands plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 6 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Power out
- 2 W (unknown quality)
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: FM-AM 5 Band All Transistor FM-500 - Rising Hokuyo Musen Kogyo Co.
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 300 x 240 x 110 mm / 11.8 x 9.4 x 4.3 inch
- Rising FM-500 FM-AM 5 Band All Transistor;
"Rising" is the brand name. Maker unknown.
12 transistor model, 3 diodes counted in.
MW: 525 - 1605 kHz,
SW1: 1.6 - 4.5 MHz,
SW2: 4.5 - 12 MHz,
SW3: 12 - 24 MHz,
FM: 88 - 108 MHz,
tuning indicator, scale light, AFC switch, tone control, ext. speaker & earphones front terminal.
Rear connectors for ext. antenna, pick-up, and "MPX-ADAP", made in Japan.
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 19 models, 18 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Rising (Hokuyo Musen Kogyo Co. Ltd.); Osaka